Review: Epson EH-TW490
Thanks to keystone correction, users can easily align a straight image, regardless of the projector’s angle. Combined with its slim, lightweight design, this portable HD-Ready projector can be set up almost anywhere – perfect for playing video games, watching movies and cheering on sporting events in different rooms or even a friend’s house.
Thanks to an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,000 lumens and Epson’s 3LCD technology, users can watch bright content with vivid colours without having to sit in the dark. The contrast ratio of 12,000:1 also means that very dark, shadowy movie scenes or live action sport events appear much clearer and don’t look washed out.
- HD-Ready 720p big-screen experience – up to 317 inches screen size
- Enjoy exceptional image quality with Epson’s 3LCD technology
- Watch in a variety of light levels with an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,000 lumens
- 12,000:1 contrast ratio for deeper blacks
- Easily align the projection image with manual horizontal and automatic vertical keystone correction up to 30 degrees
- 3-year, or 2,000-hour, lamp warranty
- 4 colour modes (Living room, Dynamic, Theatre and Game)
For more information, visit: www.epson.co.uk